30" x 40"
original oil on canvas
This imposing Italianate brick building is the centerpiece of Bel Air, Maryland, and home of the first
Harford County court. Featuring a formally appointed second-floor courtroom, it was built in 1858 to
replace the original 1791 Georgian style courthouse, destroyed by fire. Two-story wings, added for offices
in the 1830s, survived the fire. Expanded in 1904, it continues as the anchor of local government.
Collection of The Circuit Court of Harford County, Bel Air, MD
© Caroline Jasper
Giclée prints on canvas
Free shipping USA
Small - 18" x 24" giclée on canvas
Medium - 24" x 32" giclée on canvas